On December 4 in Marriott New Arbat, Moscow was held 9th annual IBA conference “Law Firm Management”. The main topic of the conference was the future and development of law firms.
Topics of the conference in 2015 include:
- My Firm’s International Practice in 2025;
- How to Get Things Done: tools and methods for law firms to implement decisions and execute plans in law firms;
- Project Management 2025;
- The Quest for Talent: Why Law Firms Need to Invest in Selecting, Recruiting and Retaining the Very Best;
- Merger and/ or Organic Growth: what are the obstacles for law firms to merge and how to overcome them;
- Overcoming barriers to effective communication and decision making in law firm partnerships;
- Financial Discipline and Sustainable Profitability by 2025.
One of co-chairmen of the conference was Vassily Rudomino, ALRUD Senior Partner, member of the International Bar Association’s (IBA) Legal Practice Division Council.